Crystal L. Dobratz
Teaching Assistant Professor, Economics and Business
Director of Graduate Online Certificate Program
- PhD (Business Administration, Management & Entrepreneurship) Morgan State University
- MA (Business Administration) Frostburg State University
- BS (Business Administration & Marketing) Frostburg State University
- Javadian, G., Dobratz, C., Gupta, A., Gupta, V. K., & Martin, J. (2020) Qualitative research in entrepreneurship studies: A state-of-science. Journal of Entrepreneurship. 29(2): Sept Issue
- Dobratz, C.L., Singh, R., & Abbey, A. (2015). Using formal internships to improve entrepreneurship education programs. Journal of Entrepreneurship Education. 18(1): 96-100.
- Gupta, V.K., Dobratz, C.L., & Gupta, V.K. (2014). Virtual special issue: Entrepreneurial Orientation: Lessons learned and future opportunities. International Small Business Journal. Posted Jan. 2015
- Kuwornu, J.K., Rosecky, R.B., & Ellis, C.L. (2013). Cruise line product differentiation practice: A cluster analysis approach. International Journal of Business and Management. 8(13): 93-101.
- Ellis, C.L. (2012). Conceptual discussion of group diversity, trust, and performance. European Journal of Management. 12: 150-156.
- Ellis, C.L. (2012). Social entrepreneurship: The role of HRM in youth employment. European Journal of Management. 12: 93-97.
- Ellis, C.L., & Austin, N. (2011). Franklin enterprises: The new division. Journal of Business Case Studies. 7(6): 71-80.