Teaching Associate Professor, Economics and Business
DIBA, Doctorate in International Business Administration, Fort Lauderdale FL
MBA, Keller Graduate School of Management, Chicago IL
BS, Biology, Augustana College, Rock Island IL
• Lawson, S. (2020). Developing an integrated, conceptual teaching framework for effective online education. Journal of Higher Education Theory and Practice, 20
• Lawson, S., & Hughes, C. (2020). Proposing a Diversity Intelligence Training Framework for Leaders and Managers to Attract, Maintain, and Balance Mature Workers. Strategies for Attracting, Maintaining, and Balancing a Mature Workforce (pp. 1-338). Hershey, PA: IGI Global. doi:10.4018/978-1-7998-2277-6
• Lawson, S. (2019). Employing the internal marketing theory to explain how knowledge dissemination can be enhanced in organizations. Journal of Organizational Psychology, 19(3).
• DeMotta, H., Garcia, S. & Lawson, S. (2019). “Exploring strategic training approaches that lead to the retention of talented employees. Journal of Organizational Psychology, 19(3).
• Landry, A., Homan, C. & Lawson, S. (2019). “Exploring how trainers can use humor to increase self-efficacy of employees. Journal of Organizational Psychology, 19(3).
• Lawson, S.; & Shepard, J. (2018). Utilizing the U-curve model to assess cross-cultural training programs for low context expatriates working in a high context culture. Journal of Business Diversity, Winter Series.
• Lawson, S., & Murray, S. (2018). Assessing the effects social media has on online learning. Journal of Marketing Development & Competitiveness, 12(2), 69–75.