Professor of Practice
Ph.D. Mineral Economics, Colorado School of Mines
MS Mathematics, Colorado School of Mines
BS, Mathematics and Computer information Systems, Regis University
Areas of Expertise
Accomplished financial and economics executive with a history of success leading multiple corporate, academic functions and cross functional teams while maintaining an acute focus on achieving business results. Proficient in the development of high-performance departments and analytic models and processes. Areas of expertise:
• Economic Analysis & Forecasting
• Strategic Business Planning
• Financial Risk Management
• Enterprise Risk Management
• Investor Relations
• Team Building & Employee Development
Publications and Presentations
Co-Authored Publications (peer reviewed)
• D. Hammond, T. Brady, “Critical minerals for green energy transition: A United States perspective,” International Journal of Mining, Reclamation and Environment, October 2022.
• J. Drielsma, A. Russell-Vaccari, T. Durnek, T. Brady, et. al., “Mineral Resources in Life Cycle Impact Assessment – Defining the Path Forward,” International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, October 2015.
Publications (non-peer reviewed)
• “A Review of Silver Supply Trends, “ Global Commodities Applied Research Digest, Summer 2021
• “The Importance of Commodity Education,” Global Commodities Applied Research Digest, Winter 2021.
• “Practical Considerations for Commodity Investment Analysis,” Global Commodities Applied Research Digest, Winter 2019.
• Past articles for the Murenbeeld & Company Gold Monitor (now Capitalight Research)
– “Global Consumer Spending & Gold Demand”, August 2019.
– “India & China Consumer Spending & Gold Demand,” August 2019.
– “Gold and Recessions – What is the Evidence,” September 2019.
– “Safe Haven Investing Trends,” September 2019.