Thank you for your continued support!
The Department of Economics and Business appreciates donations and gifts from alumni, friends of the department, and the private sector. While we receive support from the university, many of our programs are enhanced by the funds we receive from outside donors. These donations allow the division to provide more services to our students, including:
- fellowships for graduate students
- opportunity for students to attend professional conferences
- upgrades to student computing facilities
- support activities such as special teaching and research needs
- publication of the newsletter
Contributions from our alumni and friends do make a difference. For more information about making a gift, please contact the Colorado School of Mines Foundation by email: email@example.com or by telephone 303-273-3275.
How to Contribute
- Please visit the matching gifts page to learn how you or your spouse’s company can double or even triple your gift to Mines.
- You can make a one-time or recurring credit card gift online.
- You can mail a check made payable to Colorado School of Mines Foundation with Department of Economics and Business Alumni Fund in the memo line:
Colorado School of Mines Foundation
PO Box 4005
Golden, CO 80402-4005